Saturday, April 13, 2013

Sneak peek - My interior design




I have always loved interior design, but in a simple way. My favorite color combination is black & white :)


Boooring ? No, I don't think so.

The black & white works as a base in my home, which I can always spice up with whatever color I like - depending the season or my current mood ;)





























I don't like spending huge amount of money for expensive things, just because they belong to some high priced brand.. But on the other hand, I don't also so round in flee markets looking for second hand, or stashing/collecting some old stuff.


I buy only what I like! And in that case it doesn't matter what brand or price tag it holds.

The newest arrivals in our home is the wooden vase on the right, which we brought from Thailand last Christmas.



My current theme colors are P!NK & ORANGE :)


 
The pink and violet colors are used in our
dining- and living room area, as I feel it
cheers up the place quite nicely!


And the orange is combined with darker brown in our bedroom.
The darker brown calms the sleeping area by its darkness,
and the orange brings warmth in it.

















But now, as the spring and summer is coming so fast, I have to start planning new and brighter theme colors for next summer.

What are your favorite theme colors in interior design?! Let me know your suggestions! :)

-Sarppa

- - - - - - -

Kurkistus - Mun sisustus

Oon aina tykänny sisustamisesta, mutta silleen simppelisti.
Lemppari väriyhdistelmä kotona on ollu kautta aikain musta & valkoinen.

Tyylsäää? - Noup, en usko.

Musta ja valkonen toimii kotona täydellisenä pohjana, jota voi korostaa erilaisilla väreille ja materiaaleille - kaudesta ja fiiliksestä riippuen ;)

En tykkää ostaa kotiin kalliita tavaroita vaan sen takii, et niissä on jonkun kalliin brändin logo. Mut en myöskään oo mikää kirppis-kiertelijä enkä vanhojen tavaroiden hamstraaja.

Uusin tulokas meillä on tuossa ylempänä vasemmalla oleva puinen maljakko, joka tuotiin viime jouluna Thaimaasta.

Tän hetken teema värit meillä kotona on P!NKKI & ORANSSI :)

Pinkkiä ja lilaa on käytössä olkkarissa ja ruokailutilassa, koska musta se on ihana fiiliksen nostattaja. Oranssi onkin sit meillä makuuhuoneessa yhdistettynä tumman ruskeeseen, joka tuo tummuudellaan rauhallisuutta ja intensiteettiä sinne.. Oranssi taas tuo sinne sitä aina kaivattua lämpöä :)

Mutta nyt kun kevät ja kesä alkaa lähestyä, pitäis löytää uudet kirkkaat ja pirtsakat teemavärit!

Mitkäs teiän lukijoiden lempparivärit on sisustuksessa?! Olisi kiva kuulla ehdotuksia? :)


-Sarppa

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for all of your precious comments!
Feel free to comment either in English or Finnish!